Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USIT vs SAYIT for Australia

Options
  • 11-03-2012 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi All,

I'm planning on going to Australia in May 2012. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with either or both of them??

I've heard stuff about USIT that they add in more costs after you book with them but I don't know how much of all that is true.

All comments are much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

Is it for a whv? If it is then neither, save yourself a lot of money and do it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Huggy198

Yep it's for a working holiday visa..

Ok thats a help thanks. Do you know where I need to go to apply for the visa?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Huggy198 wrote: »
    Yep it's for a working holiday visa..

Ok thats a help thanks. Do you know where I need to go to apply for the visa?
    See the link at the top of the forum, Australian FAQ - this probably has the visa question you are about to ask .... Maybe try there

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭cooper38

Sayit a hundred times over, grat to deal with and know oz

Advertisement