Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flat shoes to make your feet look small

• 11-03-2012 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Me and heels don't mix, but I love how they make your feet look tiny!! I always wear dresses but I'm tall with long narrow feet, so most flat shoes make my feet look even longer :(
    I find that ankle boots with laces going up the front can make my feet look smaller, and they are comfy! Addidas allstars also, but things like converse are a big no no! Flat pumps make my feet look narrow and longer also, which is a shame because they would be perfect otherwise. Plus I find they fall off because my feet are so narrow.
    I don't have freakishly weird hobbit feet btw :D just if I could make them look a size smaller I'd be happy. It's fine with trousers that are wide leg, but I need something very comfortable (otherwise I won't wear them) that goes with dresses please?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

My feet are 5.5/6 so I don't usually mind how they look in flats but I know what you mean about Converse All-stars.. think they look great on others but on me I feel they make me look like I've got clown shoes on!

Picked up a pair of these a few weeks ago though and I have to say, they are miles more comfortable than regular Cons and much daintier, my feet look "normal" in them. I wear them with jeans, trackie bottoms, skirts/dresses... best €45 I ever spent!

25009033_b1.jpg

Sorry I can't help with regards to other flats

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ShizDink

They look just like converse, whats the difference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

What size shoe are you OP?

Advertisement