Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business help please?

• 11-03-2012 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

in the chapter on the catagories of industry do you have to know all the different areas involved in one catagorie: for example in the primary sector would you have to know about agriculture,forestry,fishine,mining,energy nd scenic landscape in detail and know the importance, problems,and trends for each of them or is it enough just to know the importance and problems etc of the primary sector in general ?? any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

lainey108 wrote: »
    in the chapter on the catagories of industry do you have to know all the different areas involved in one catagorie: for example in the primary sector would you have to know about agriculture,forestry,fishine,mining,energy nd scenic landscape in detail and know the importance, problems,and trends for each of them or is it enough just to know the importance and problems etc of the primary sector in general ?? any help appreciated
    Your only ever going to be asked about the Importance of the Categories of Industry to the Irish Economy. An overview of the % of people employed in each category, examples and what each category does is all you'll need about Primary anyway. Just know about the recent fall in Construction for secondary industries as this is/or was quite topical.

In my Mock (Examcraft) a question came up however about the importance of the Teritary Industry to the Economy. It was worth 20 marks I think, but look you can make a lot of Business up. I made most of the Questions up and ended up with 92%! :D

Advertisement