Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 -Game Week 10 Scheduling **Tuesday-Saturday**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

mikemac1 wrote: »
    They're beatable

I lost by three points but I missed a FG and threw two redzone picks :rolleyes:
    I don't mind when I'm well beaten but I realy threw this game away

I'm pretty sure I got three forced fumbles in that game which was good so put a bounty on their HB and QB and crush them ;)

I beat them earlier on in the season, 48- 7 or something, just passed passed passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

empacher wrote: »
    Dolphins available most nights
    only night im not working is tomorrow can play anytime except between 19:30 and 21:30

10 o clock tonight alright for ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Stevo/Buccs when's good for you to play our game?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Mcg would you be up for our game today if you are around? Will be back in Ireland earlier than expected so would be free from 9ish

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Shane.C wrote: »
    I beat them earlier on in the season, 48- 7 or something, just passed passed passed.

That could be a slight problem for me then considering......I can't pass! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

unfortunately being the busy week it is, im working every night this week, can you do 18:30?

unfortunately being the busy week it is, im working every night this week, can you do 18:30?

No sorry Iv training from 6 to 7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

now?

now?

ya im on now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Just looking at paddy's day parade schedules here, the last one I'm in is kicking off at 1500 so I'd say 1700-1730ish would be the earliest I'd be able to get on (allowing for screwups and such).
    Pudsey??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Titans @ Colts set for 9pm tomorrow.

If the Colts win they'll take a big step to taking the AFC South title from the Titans for the first time since Season 1 and looking at the rest of the AFC should feel confident of a playoff spot should they get the win.

If the Titans win they'll match the Colts record but have the all important tie breaker meaning they'll have to do not better than match the Colts to take the division.

Either way I think both these teams have a very good shot at going to the playoffs again this season (Go AFC South!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Pudsey??

I think he has gone away Dave. I will remove him to allow you to play the CPU.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Mcg I'll be around tonight after all.. My car blew up this morning :(

Mcg I'll be around tonight after all.. My car blew up this morning :(

sorry about your car.

I'll be free this evening. Should be home from work around 6.30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I hate bye weeks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Me too, though I am in 2 franchises so it's lessened a bit, plus the weeks are so short now it's not too bad,

adrian522 wrote: »
    Me too, though I am in 2 franchises so it's lessened a bit, plus the weeks are so short now it's not too bad,
    Must look out for other ones.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

madalig12 wrote: »
    Must look out for other ones.

Try immature gamers, there's a fantasy franchise there with a few free teams (It's one game per week), there's a few from this league on there too,

http://immaturegamers.net/forumdisplay.php/10-Madden

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Stevo/Buccs when's good for you to play our game?

Can do tonight after 7 or tomorrow/Friday after 7.

Heli, what time you on at? I'm on now but can't keep the TV for too long.

Had to give up the TV. Xbox is still on and I'll try keep an eye on xbox.com

• Advertisement

Will jump on now

Will jump on now

ok. be 5 mins now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

The colts and the titans are playing there franchise game right now. Why can't there be spectators lobby for games !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Heli,

You're a mod and you still put your post in the wrong thread :p

SantryRed wrote: »
    Heli,

You're a mod and you still put your post in the wrong thread :p

Dont know what you're talking about...:pac:

Only 2 games left.

Any idea when the panthers are back from holidays?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Stev_o wrote: »
    Can do tonight after 7 or tomorrow/Friday after 7.

Tomorrow at 8 should be perfect for me, that ok for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Try immature gamers, there's a fantasy franchise there with a few free teams (It's one game per week), there's a few from this league on there too,

Just signed up there myself and asked for a team.

There's a few others from here ahead of me in the queue based on the ''teams available'' thread, so hopefully I won't be left with a team full of donkeys :pac:

Paully D wrote: »

Just signed up there myself and asked for a team.

There's a few others from here ahead of me in the queue based on the ''teams available'' thread, so hopefully I won't be left with a team full of donkeys :pac:
    Just so as you know, I added the redskinsno1 guy and am waiting to hear more. thinking they may leave us till after playoffs im not sure tho.

• Advertisement

Scratch that. Were getting info tomorrow. Ravens here i come, brace for some beatings!

Advertisement