Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 -Game Week 10 Scheduling **Tuesday-Saturday**

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

madalig12 wrote: »
    Just so as you know, I added the redskinsno1 guy and am waiting to hear more. thinking they may leave us till after playoffs im not sure tho.

It's only week 4 so you'll definitely get straight in. It's a top site lads.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I also joined up as the texans... I feel dirty!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You're in my division so, I'm the Jags!!

titans are free also I think

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »
    You're in my division so, I'm the Jags!!

titans are free also I think

Cheers man, have asked over on IG

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Stev_o wrote: »
    Can do tonight after 7 or tomorrow/Friday after 7.

I actually got home quicker then i thought i would, so should be on from 7 if your available

• Advertisement

Both games to be done tonight then i presume

Stev_o you still on for playing our game tonight?

Santry,

I haven't heard anything from Stevo, and Ive been online tonight and last night like he suggested. Can you remove him from the league so I can play? I'm only free until 4pm tomorrow (Saturday).

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Santry,

I haven't heard anything from Stevo, and Ive been online tonight and last night like he suggested. Can you remove him from the league so I can play? I'm only free until 4pm tomorrow (Saturday).

Cheers

Ok mate.

Not at home tonight but I will be back home by 1 tomorrow. Will do it then. Can you PM me tomorrow at about 12:30 just so I remember! :p

Advertisement