Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere that buys DVDs in bulk?

Options
  • 11-03-2012 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere in Waterford (or the counties surrounding us) that buys DVD in bulk? I have a few hundred DVDs left around from my bachelor days that I've only ever watched once and in some cases not at all (!) and I've tried flogging them at car boot sales and I've sold a few but I'm fast running out of space for them and could do with a little bit of cash. I know Rainbow Records buys them but I don't think he would take the amount I have!!

Any suggestions, serious or otherwise appreciated! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Gamestop probably would.. but don't expect more than a euro a DVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Best bet would be adverts.ie. Use that to get rid of any DVDs that are of genuine value. GameStop will take the rest of them. They'll always give more in store credit as their offer so you could take that and then sell on the voucher to someone who shops there regularly.

Advertisement