Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drama / Short Sketch for class of 10 and 11yr olds

• 11-03-2012 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi All,

Would anyone be able to suggest a good drama or short sketch which would suit a class of approx 26 boys and girls to cover for their end of year concert. The children are between 10 and 11 years old...

I would like something lighthearted and with plenty of humour in it for both them and their parents and the community alike.

I am unable to find something suitable from website such as Outoftheark which aims at primary children but it is mainly musicals they cover. I don't mind some songs or a bit of dancing but looking for something lively that will go down with everyone and lift their spirits....

Would really appreciate it if anyone could suggest anything thanks

Comments

Have you considered devising a piece with them? Failing that, contact NAYD (National Association for Youth Drama for ideas for scripts

Advertisement