Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling laser printer cartridges

Options
  • 11-03-2012 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Is there anywhere in Dundalk that buys used laser printer cartridges?
    I have a box of 10 and want to sell them instead of refilling them.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Never heard of this but you could try Cartridge world on Crowe st or the place in the Longwalk SC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 charliehaughey

Dunny! wrote: »
    Never heard of this but you could try Cartridge world on Crowe st or the place in the Longwalk SC.

I will give them a try thanks.
    These laser cartridges sell for 80 Euro each when refilled so they are recycled.
    Usually they are worth 5-10 Euro each.
    I will also try the clothes recycling places, as I know clearout.ie take mobile phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Contact the Jack and Jill Foundation. They collect them for funds and do great work.

Contact the Jack and Jill Foundation. They collect them for funds and do great work.

They don't pay for them. I am looking to sell them for cash.
    They are worth 5-10 Euro each (50-100 Euro for 10), so I am not going to give them away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

They are worth 5-10 Euro each (50-100 Euro for 10), so I am not going to give them away!

Fair enough! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Fair enough! :(

Would Charlie Haughey not be buying an Island with 10 empty laser cartridges ;)

ok....spffff €100? the real Charlie Haughey would have borrowed enough to buy an island against 10 empty laser cartridges!!

Nesta99 wrote: »
    Would Charlie Haughey not be buying an Island with 10 empty laser cartridges ;)

As he died in 2008 from pancreatic cancer, no.
    We all know he bought an island off the coast of Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Do you work for the local Séin Fein office?

doncarlos wrote: »
    Do you work for the local Séin Fein office?

Yes, I have a job lot of 50,000 Euro worth of empty cartridges if you are interested?
    A pound of cartridges is worth an ounce of votes.

Advertisement