Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Michael madsen

• 11-03-2012 7:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Michael madden was arrested after allegations of child endangerment. Saw him on the late late show a few weeks ago and I have to say he didnt look right. What are the opinions of boardsies if you have any?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

The Bride is out to get him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

That's mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

He has a great screen presence and that is the only thing I know about him.

Child endangerment in the States means lots of things, we really need more info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Are you gonna bark all day little doggy.. or are you gonna bite?

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Moved from AH

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Seems like its being blown out of proportion to me. He had a fight with his son, the kid didn't need medical attention. Theres far worse things bring done by parents to their kids tbh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Seems like its being blown out of proportion to me. He had a fight with his son, the kid didn't need medical attention. Theres far worse things bring done by parents to their kids tbh

^ yup....blown up, probably to get a lawsuit on the go. The media blow things up to sell papers :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Is his son an actual kid? Or does child endangerment apply to any parent and child regardless of age?

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Park Royal

Is his hair always that black?....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Stephaner

I want to say no opinion ~ ~

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Cleared of charges due to insufficient evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LifesgoodwithLG

I seen Madsen at the Jameson Cult Film Club's showing of Reservoir of Dogs - The man looked cool rocking a red frilly shirt cuban heels and a diabolical haircut. Apparently he had a row with his son over catching him smoking,

Totally cool dude - but still a parent:o

Advertisement