Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made soccer access request 1 week ago, still not granted?

Options
  • 11-03-2012 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

What is the delay in granting access? Is there a problem with the moderator.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As the soccer charter states requests are only checked once a week or so, so yes, it takes time.

However there's also this in there:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74251744&postcount=5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

Thanks very much boards.ie.

I assume it won't take 1 week to get the ban?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

1 week?

Did you read the Soccer Access Requests charter? In particular, this post by Moderator Frisbee.

For that matter, did you read the Help Desk charter to see what issues we deal with? Unfortunately your refusal to read both forum charters may result in you being banned from that forum for a full year.

If I were you, I would get about pleading a case to the Soccer moderators on why they should let you in to the actual Soccer forum after you breached a simple and clear Access Request rule.

Either way,

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement