Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSD Galway

• 11-03-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,257 ✭✭✭

anyone know where I can get German Shepard Dog in Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

bobbyss wrote: »
    anyone know where I can get German Shepard Dog in Galway?

OP you'll need to give more info, are you looking for a breeder, a puppy, a resuce?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I would advise contacting the secretary of the all Ireland German Shepherd Association (Rachel Tolan 087-2707477), she will definitely be able to recommend a responsible breeder in the area :) see website below:

http://www.allirelandgsd.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,901 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

gregers85 wrote: »
    I would advise contacting the secretary of the all Ireland German Shepherd Association (Rachel Tolan 087-2707477), she will definitely be able to recommend a responsible breeder in the area :) see website below:

http://www.allirelandgsd.com/

Pity that they have a sloping back frog leg on the front page of their website. Personally I wouldn't be looking in a particular area. I would look for an "Old Fashioned" traditional straight back GSD. It will potentially be a much healthier dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭TreesAreCrowd

No offense intended, OP, but you're on the internet and this information is readily available. If you aren't arsed researching where to even source the dog, I would hate to think of the depth of the research you've given to the other areas regarding dog ownership.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Anytime you type:
    No offense intended,

you can be sure it's going to get you in trouble. Please read the forum charter and make sure you understand it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,257 ✭✭✭bobbyss

No offense intended, OP, but you're on the internet and this information is readily available. If you aren't arsed researching where to even source the dog, I would hate to think of the depth of the research you've given to the other areas regarding dog ownership.

OK Threesacrowd Thanks for your reply. You seem to misunderstand the purpose of the forum. You never know who has a nugget of information or a local connection that no google search would find. I hope this helps you to understand better and enbable you to make a mature contribution in future. Again, many thanks for your reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Try here,

I know it's not Galway, but they may be able to put you in touch with someone not too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

<snip>

Advertisement