Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vet

• 11-03-2012 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hey i have just applied to warsaw for veterinary....anyone else doing the same?let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BantryJohn

Did you get in? I'm thinking of applying for next year. Can you tell me if there is a high failure rate in Warsaw as I heard that there is in Budapest?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭diarmo06

It half entered my mind to do it last year. Repeating, but have resigned myself to not getting UCD already! Was it a difficult process, am I too late?
    Ty!

Above; I've heard that too, alot of theses european places do everything orally! Trippy..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BantryJohn

Don't know, I didn't try to get veterinary in UCD after leaving cert. I'll be applying as a mature student so it'll cost me a fortune to fund UCD and living in Dublin. That's why I'm interested in going to Warsaw. I've heard it's very difficult to get into UCD as a mature student as there is a lot of competition for places, only five I think.

Advertisement