Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMT Trainees

Options
  • 11-03-2012 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭

Anyone else out there training to be an EMT? I'm currently waiting to do my exams and struggling to get my head round it all, and finding it hard to keep the study up with the long wait before the exams!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭spacecat

Hi Sar-Bear,

I'm sitting my exams the start of April,eekkk. When are you taking yours?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Hiya!

Was supposed to be sitting them April 3rd, but I haven't heard aything from where I did my course or PHECC so I'm thinking now it could be June :/
    Which I don't know if it's good or bad! More time to study.. Or more time to put off studying!!!
    Did you get a letter/phone call saying you're doing your exams in April?

Contact the people you did the course with, they will tell you what exam they have put you forward for. They may have put you in Aprils one, then you need to put your head in the books,lol.

When did you do your course? I did mine last Sep/Oct but I was happy to wait until April to sit the exam.:D

I emailed them twice in the last week and no-one is getting back to me, really starting to annoy me, am totally screwed if it is in April!

My course started in August and finished in November, some of the class already did their exams in January, hopefully my exam isn't until june!!

Gosh, I would phone them ASAP!!!!! I had the choice of which exam I wanted to sit. I would get on their case and get it sorted, after paying all that money!!:mad:

• Advertisement

They are absolutely useless for getting back to people in that place! We didn't get to decide, twas kinda a first come first serve thing, and depended on when you did your placement!
    twud be a bit unfair of em to tell me my exam is in April at this stage really!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

You might get more info on this forum also OP.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1083

paperclip2 wrote: »
    You might get more info on this forum also OP.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1083

Thanks!

Advertisement