Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11/03/2012

Options
  • 11-03-2012 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Season ender - brilliant, loved it. Slash is just the dogs, Kimi was a good laugh, & the Rally Cross looked so much fun.

More of that please Top Gear, all is forgiven :cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Slash was brilliant. TopGear seriously need to work on getting better 'starts' - half of them I've never bloody heard of - or they have sod all interest in cars, only promoting their new book/movie. I really don't get why a show like that can't have better guests on

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Slash was just amazing :D That rallycross at the end looked like so much fun, best top gear episode in a good while!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Brilliant episode, a new M5, an old Ferrari, an F1 driver, an interesting star (Slash) and a real world challenge at the end involving all 3 presenters that looked like a lot of fun. Great stuff, can be a bit hit or miss these days but tonights episode was perfect, it should be like that every week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

tend to flick away from Star segments, and Slash has never lit my wick, I like raconteurs and he isn't one (nor is Kimi!)

The rally-cross was a hoot, I'd like to have seen more of Chris Evans garage - white is an abomination though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

at least Evans idnt paint the California White

That Rallycross looked brilliant, Jeremy picked the Best car tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭positron

€6.7 million, and he let James May drive it! "Avoid standing water" he said! Lol!

Brilliant episode. Shame it's over. Not sure what I'll watch next week - I am almost sure it would be BBC HD though - they are a class above rest of the channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

positron wrote: »
    "Avoid standing water"

"I do that in my Panda" :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I dunno how James May thought he could enjoy driving that Ferrari about town :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

mike65 wrote: »
    I'd like to have seen more of Chris Evans garage - white is an abomination though. :(
    That segment must have been filmed a good while ago because Evans has since sold the 250 California as well as the F40 and 288 GTO (both of which have been repainted to their original shades of red). He now has a 250 GTO which is being restored at the Ferrari factory.
    Dempsey wrote: »
    I dunno how James May thought he could enjoy driving that Ferrari about town :eek:
    He looked like he was enjoying it, nervous at the start but loosened up after a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Great episode, and proof that they don't need to spend obscene amounts of money on stunts or exotic locations to make a good show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement