Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pros and Cons of MacBooks...

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Lads isn't those whole hackinstosh thing massively off topic for this thread? Surely its not helping the op with his query.

Personally OP, unless you have extra cash around and need it for graphics or music then just go with the cheaper windows machine. Ok it won't be perhaps as nice as a Mac but it'll do the job.

I'm saying this as a Mac convert, used to be a windows man all the way but now I only have Mac's including my new 27" iMac which imho is far far better then any windows machine I've ever used

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

To be honest I think the OP has his mind made up already now the rest is the never ending Windows vs Apple debate which will never ever end but is also endlessly entertaining.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I think this thread has run its course. OP has already signalled their intentions and this is just turning into a Mac vs PC/Hackintosh discussion (which is not allowed on here).
    If you want it re-opened please drop me or any of the mods a PM here op

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement