Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can i have a final opinion please ?

• 11-03-2012 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for all your suggestions for imaalautoservices.ie

Before i hand it over next week could I get some final opinions on the site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭theflash800

I like the design, however for me the background is slightly distracting. Just an observation, based on my first viewing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I like the design, however for me the background is slightly distracting. Just an observation, based on my first viewing.

thanks for the feedback. i darkened the backgound a bit so it wouldnt take away from the body.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Very good, but as theflash800 said background is distracting, while focusing on reading content it creates illusion that those gears are rotating slowly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I've toned down the background a bit more but the customer likes the concept of it.
    Its now handed over and now I've to get on with my studies :eek:

Advertisement