Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviva Driving Instructors in Killarney

Options
  • 12-03-2012 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Hi

Any feedback on the Aviva instructors operating in Killarney. Looks like there are a couple of them operating around town.

Looking at the deal of getting the Son some lessons on the Avia deal of €499 for 13 lessons with 6 x months FREE on my insurance as well!!

Any thoughts??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Masala wrote: »
    Hi

Any feedback on the Aviva instructors operating in Killarney. Looks like there are a couple of them operating around town.

Looking at the deal of getting the Son some lessons on the Avia deal of €499 for 13 lessons with 6 x months FREE on my insurance as well!!

Any thoughts??
    Sounds good considering when i did my driving lessons it was €38 a lesson.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

Masala wrote: »
    Hi

Any thoughts??

I don't have any experience with the Aviva instructors, but I took a few lessons last year and you will get them a lot cheaper than that. Of course I don't know what it costs to add your kid to your insurance for 6 months, but the lessons alone you could definitely do better on price wise.

Advertisement