Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patrick's day races - Randwick, Sydney

Options
  • 12-03-2012 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

FYI:
    St Patrick's day races is sold out so far
    but they are releasing a 2nd and final batch of tickets on ticketek at midday today (12/03/12)

since the St. Stephen's day races are off this year, this should be good fun

Edit: please note I got an email from an accountant who works there, so times might not be 100%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,346 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I'd reccomend anybody around sydney to head to this.
    It's the reopening of racing after the construction work.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Coileach dearg

Things will be messi03.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

If anyone is trying to offload a ticket or knows of anyone who can't go, please PM me.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Was trying to get tickets and missed this.

From what I can see on ticketek though there's a third batch going on sale tomorrow at midday.

Was on at 12 and stil didn't get any they went so quick... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Yeah no luck here either, be a long shot but anyone with any spare I'd be willing to pay double the face value for as many as I can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

another 800 tickets will go on sale through tickettek at 12noon (15/3/2012) for those who didn't get any

hussey wrote: »
    another 800 tickets will go on sale through tickettek at 12noon (15/3/2012) for those who didn't get any

God Damn only just seen this now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jred23

Had no luck they went in a flash! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Yeah I tried to get some for friends, and never even seen the 'Get ticket' button just kept saying allocation exhausted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 jred23

I know it was mental! may go for plan b try get into a bar around the rocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭digiman

My first year in Sydney, where is the best place to go for Paddys Day?

Advertisement