Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect 3: The Ending(s) [** Spoilers **]

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I left her to get nuked.

And nothing important was lost that day.

Same. Kaidan is just a much more important member of the crew then Ashley

He is outranks her and is the CO of the marines on the ship.
    His skill set is much more valuable then hers. Honestly I imagine if Shepard was still under Alliance command at Virmire saving a NCO grunt at the cost of a biotic office with technically expertise would have a lot of heads scratching.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Honestly if the game let me he would have been nuked as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Jester252 wrote: »
    Same. Kaidan is just a much more important member of the crew then Ashley

He is outranks her and is the CO of the marines on the ship.
    His skill set is much more valuable then hers. Honestly I imagine if Shepard was still under Alliance command at Virmire saving a NCO grunt at the cost of a biotic office with technically expertise would have a lot of heads scratching.
    I saved Ashley for two reasons; first of all any marine worth his salt would lay down their life to save a comrades life every day of the week and he'd be personally insulted over the decision; and secondly I'm an old school gentleman and you don't leave a woman behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Let's be honest, we all saved Ashley because we wanted to bang her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Cina wrote: »
    Let's be honest, we all saved Ashley because we wanted to bang her.

We'll bang, okay?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I actually didn't realise you could have sex with people in Mass Effect until I read about it somewhere else after completing the game. In fairness, I'm just as oblivious to women's advances in real life. A woman could rip off all her clothes and jump me and I still wouldn't realise she fancied me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Found Tali one of the more interesting characters.

Also found space racist a far more interesting character than blandy mc white dude/girl. At least he had a character trait that have him personality.

And then there was the blue space Harlot. Shy but willing. It was like she was plucked from the worst harem anime to give nerds a boner.

It's OK Retr0, everyone wants to bang Asari. :cool:

Advertisement