Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage

Options
  • 12-03-2012 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi

Im looking for storage in the City for 2 ride on mowers and a push for my landscaping business

I live in an apartment so storage there is not an option

gig stoage facilities are not suitable as can not store items indooors without emptying fuel tanks and I need somewhere more accessbile as alot of these you have to bring items up lifts etc

Any help would be appreciated and will obviously pay for this facility

Regards
    Noel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

€100/m seems to be the going rate to rent out a 20ft container

Often used for car storage so need to drain the fuel tank.
    I'd know of two places, one on centre park road, not far from pairc uí chaoimh and there's a guy outside blarney

They sell for about €1k onwards if you find a kind friend or relative to keep it on their land,
    which is what a friend ended up doing as it didn't make sense to be paying €100/m for what he had to store

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

Pay your bills or you'll be on the Irish Storage Wars.

Advertisement