Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone lodge a cheque with my name on it into my bank account?

Options
  • 12-03-2012 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭

Hello.

Can someone lodge a cheque with my name on it into my bank account? I just want to know for future reference if I ever need this done.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Yes of course. As long as the cheque and bank account name are the same. My wife is self employed and is paid with cheques. I regularly pay the cheques into her personal and business account. In fact the receptionist also goes to the bank for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Worztron

Yes of course. As long as the cheque and bank account name are the same. My wife is self employed and is paid with cheques. I regularly pay the cheques into her personal and business account. In fact the receptionist also goes to the bank for her.

Cheers partyguinness. I just needed to confirm that.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Advertisement