Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing Forum

Options
  • 12-03-2012 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

How come I cannot start a new thread in the Marketing Forum? I cannot find the "New Thread" button!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can't, that forum was shutdown a year or two back, and it's left in read only mode. Unfortunately it's not clear that this is the case, hence there's one or two more recent threads moved in there from other forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Ok, thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Spear wrote: »
    You can't, that forum was shutdown a year or two back, and it's left in read only mode. Unfortunately it's not clear that this is the case, hence there's one or two more recent threads moved in there from other forums.

I've updated the name of the forum and the description to reflect that the forum is closed for posting :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement