Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water belts

• 12-03-2012 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a water belt? I've never used one, and not sure what type to go for - one that holds 2 small bottles, or 1 bigger bottle? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭runrabbit

I have one with 2 small bottles that I have used 3 times and won't be using again. It's yours if you want it? I would be delighted if it went to a new home where it might be used rather than sitting in a press in my house! You can buy me a beer in return!!! It's this one:
    http://www.startfitness.co.uk/product.asp?strParents=3709,3839&CAT_ID=3768&P_ID=38527

I will PM you now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

I'll be watching this one too,cant get used to carrying a hand bottle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Fuel Belt Helium.

I've tried every alternative and there is nothing as good. I've gone for the three bottle option (about 750ml in total) and its great.

the hard plastic grips make a huge difference for ease of putting the bottles back.

Unfortunately you have to order online as Irish shops don't stock them. (Or at least didn't)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Where online did you get this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

tunney wrote: »
    Fuel Belt Helium.

I've tried every alternative and there is nothing as good. I've gone for the three bottle option (about 750ml in total) and its great.

the hard plastic grips make a huge difference for ease of putting the bottles back.

Unfortunately you have to order online as Irish shops don't stock them. (Or at least didn't)

There's a 2 or 4 bottle configuration of this Ultimate Performance. I used the 4 bottle for 20+ mile runs last year. About €28 for 4 bottle €23 for 2 bottle.

Bottles snap in and dont jiggle about.

UP6324.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

I've been using this one for the last few weeks and have found it ok. It's 6e in my local JJB in Limerick.

http://www.jjbsports.com/run-365-runners-bottle-carrier-/run-365/shop/fcp-product/10931

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Nathan, 2 bottles and two pouches that can hold gels and a bar at the same time. Can be bought online or in Runways and other running stores round town i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Thanks for all the suggestions!! Much appreciated.

Advertisement