Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good seats for The Voice?

Options
  • 12-03-2012 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Anyone been to any of the live shows? I'm going in April but if I'm spending money on this thing I want good seats haha!

What time did you start to queue or whatever if you did go and what were your seats like, because it's general seating as far as I know. I went to the blind auditions and was in the front row but they were free tickets and there was barely anyone there so I think this will be a lot different. Cheers! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Do they actually charge you for tickets????? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

25 quid for the first 7 shows 30 for the semi final and 35 for the final.. Steep enough. Considering they were practically paying people to come and watch the auditions!

That's absolutely ridiculous, I can't believe they're charging people to be in the audience for a TV show :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

That's absolutely ridiculous, I can't believe they're charging people to be in the audience for a TV show :eek:
    I thought that wasn't even allowed.

I thought that wasn't even allowed.

Dont think X Factor charge for tickets for their live shows do they, vaguely remember getting an email about free tickets for the X Factor live shows before? Maybe they can pass it off as a concert I dunno..

• Advertisement

No, X Factor don't charge, I didn't think any TV shows did!

The Voice charged for the battle shows last year too, just after the auditions, 15 quid a ticket or something I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Dont think X Factor charge for tickets for their live shows do they, vaguely remember getting an email about free tickets for the X Factor live shows before? Maybe they can pass it off as a concert I dunno..
    Yeah I've been in the audience of lots of shows, including the X Factor a few times, and they're always free.

It was my understanding that no TV show was allowed to charge for tickets, as it's publicity for the show simply by virtue of having the audience there. They're not then allowed to have financial gain on top of free publicity.

I'm open to correction though; or maybe that's just in the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭justbored

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement