Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parade

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

Yesterday was the first time I've seen if in a few years. Wasn't too bad. Does anyone remember as a kid when you'd be waiting to see the hasbro (MB at the time!), Waterford Crystal and Baush and Lomb floats!! I wonder is it because of the insurance or is it they're just not bothered anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

hellfireie wrote: »
    any pictures of the parade???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

Is it just me or does the parade look really sh1t. Years ago it was brilliant as you had far more floats. Now its just the usual community/GAA clubs marching with the odd band and throw in a few floats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

Partizan wrote: »
    Is it just me or does the parade look really sh1t. Years ago it was brilliant as you had far more floats. Now its just the usual community/GAA clubs marching with the odd band and throw in a few floats.

I said the same on Friday before the Parade, but this years was the best for a while, make of that what you will! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I enjoyed the day, its much better when you are bringing kids. A few thing though, just as we were to leave it rained so we drove. Every time they close the quay, they dont close the lanes on the dual carrage way that leads to the quay so we choose the correct lane but the cars in the wrong lane got up bridge st faster. We were outside kellys, a few deep, there was no-one at the other side of the road, but there was no where to cross. In dublin they had signs showing where it was safe to cross. You might bw able to jump the barriers but not with a big buggy. Also none of the spectators were clapping or cheering, the poor people walking didnt know where to look. Best part was the 2 spraoi floats. Music in the square was nice as were the market stalls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

next year lads ye are all most welcome to the best parade in the country you will have a great day out with the kids,,,,,i hope to see you there with your big smiles and cork flags,,,,,cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

next year lads ye are all most welcome to the best parade in the country you will have a great day out with the kids,,,,,i hope to see you there with your big smiles and cork flags,,,,,cheers

What the gay pride parade.......have you only noticed this thread now even tho the last post was months ago????? i dont think bumping up an old thread is a way to troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

S28382 wrote: »
    What the gay pride parade.......have you only noticed this thread now even tho the last post was months ago????? i dont think bumping up an old thread is a way to troll.

opps sp sorry for Touching upon a sore point,,,,,my bad bro my bad:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

opps sp sorry for Touching upon a sore point,,,,,my bad bro my bad:o

Not a sore point at all bro so dont sweat it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

I have no idea what this lad is talking about. :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement