Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Agility Staffies at crufts!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

I love it! The little white one is like a bullet!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ah hahaha. I loved the last fella - way too excited to concentrate, he looked like he was having a ball. And the fella who decided to have a rest half way through. Typical.

I'd love to do agility with my 2, but it's so expensive with 2 of them. I think Harley would be great and would love it, I'd imagine Phoe would spend his time trying to charm everyone around him instead of doing it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Whispered wrote: »
    And the fella who decided to have a rest half way through. Typical.
    Reminded me of my Darcey. 30 seconds in, "Yeah that was fun. Right, time for a nap and what's for dinner?".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

Oh my gosh, that just made my day. I LOVE these little dogs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

They all look absolutely delighted with themselves, it's so cute!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Whispered wrote: »
    I'd love to do agility with my 2, but it's so expensive with 2 of them. I think Harley would be great and would love it, I'd imagine Phoe would spend his time trying to charm everyone around him instead of doing it. :D

Where are you located? The Irish Search Dogs do agility every Tuesday evening at the Hop Island Equestrian Centre in Rochestown, Cork. It costs €10 per week per group, so you could bring both dogs at that price. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Where are you located? The Irish Search Dogs do agility every Tuesday evening at the Hop Island Equestrian Centre in Rochestown, Cork. It costs €10 per week per group, so you could bring both dogs at that price. :)

Ah no I'm all the way in Kildare. Pity because that would be great! Thank you though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

class. Is that Paul O'Grady towards the end? Ive no sound cos Im in work

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

great video and some lovely staffies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

class. Is that Paul O'Grady towards the end? Ive no sound cos Im in work
    Yeah that him,,Its great to see celebrities showing off their staffie like that,,such a fab dog too he has..Great video too by the way ,, thats the first laugh ive had all week:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Made my day! Brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

We tried an agility class once, little one ran under all the jumps then rolled over for belly tickles and refused to get up:o
    Bigger fella, jumped two jumps then saw a bird or something...ran off like a loon, stuck his nose in someones bag, barked at a few people, tried to play, refused to come back to me and showed me up big time.:rolleyes:
    Little sods will do anything at home, even jump through hula hoops and jump over or onto stuff....put them in front of others and they go all "hey this is fun...who are you, think I'll have a nosey over here...whats all the shouting for?"
    Attention spans of a flea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Typical Staffies, lazy little gits just looking for fun and cuddles.

Advertisement