Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to a new house

Options
  • 12-03-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Good afternoon!

A quick question..

If I am a first time buyer, moving into a home with gas installed how do I go about moving the gas to Electric Ireland (to avail of the new 6 & 14% offers)? I don't have access to the past occupiers bill or account number at present.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Afternoon James :)

To switch you over, we would just need:
    • Your full name, contact no. and date of birth
    • The address of the property and its GPRN (if you have it)
    • Your bank details
    • An up-to-date meter reading
    If you don't have the GPRN, we should be able to locate the property manually if you provide the meter serial number. For more information on your gas meter and how to go about reading it, see here.

You can call us on 1850 30 50 90 when you have everything ready, or we could arrange to call you back.

Oh, and of course you can switch via boards.ie too by just providing the above details to myself or my colleagues via PM. :)

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement