Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexican Resturant Wexford

Options
  • 12-03-2012 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Does any one know if a Mexican Resturant exists or of any resturant that offers Mexican type food, Fajitas and so on in Wexfrod town or surrounding areas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Not that I know of mate. Would be a nice addition though.

This link shows the bare few in Ireland - http://www.findarestaurant.ie/Mexican_Restaurants_in_Ireland.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

Thanks, I didn't think there was one, I put the search in to Google and got one in Wexford Pennsylvania USA

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Nearest you'll get to one is The Alamo in the Riverside Park Hotel in Enniscorthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Ian7

zerks wrote: »
    Nearest you'll get to one is The Alamo in the Riverside Park Hotel in Enniscorthy.

Yeah the Alamo is a great spot. Haven't been in a while but last time I went I stuffed meself on a beef burrito. My mouth is watering here just thinking of it now. :)

Advertisement