Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby Team, Galway- more players needed!

Options
13»

Comments

Malice wrote: »
    I've send a couple of PMs on this to a couple of people but if anyone is looking to play a practice game for training purposes then the team I'm on would be happy to provide the opposition. It'd be a bit more interesting than endless passing drills :).

I have a feeling the best team to try contact would be the Dail Devils or whatever theyre called.
    Being new they mightn't have established a training partner team.

We need some sort of team to play, otherwise training is a waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭deisedude

I have a feeling the best team to try contact would be the Dail Devils or whatever theyre called.
    Being new they mightn't have established a training partner team.

We need some sort of team to play, otherwise training is a waste of time.

Loads of teams play in Laurel park Monday nights at 7ish including my own team the Dail Drinkers. I won't commit to organising a match as i'm going on holidays for a week but if you turn up we normally end up playing games against some of the other teams. If you have tags that would definitely be a plus too

deisedude wrote: »
    Loads of teams play in Laurel park Monday nights at 7ish including my own team the Dail Drinkers. I won't commit to organising a match as i'm going on holidays for a week but if you turn up we normally end up playing games against some of the other teams. If you have tags that would definitely be a plus too

Ya we've a fair few alright, inherited them from the original boards team. :D
    The swamp seems to be a bad place to pick up a spare team as the last day there was 4 pitches of teams playing then 7 of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Bumping this in case anyone is interested in joining our team for another summer league in St. Marys starting in mid-July according to here.

Male or female and any skill level are more than welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aidy72

Hey,
    Would be interested in joining if you need anymore people. Beginner in tag rugby but played some rugby back in school so wouldnt need much updating on rules or that.

thanks
    Aidan

• Advertisement

aidy72 wrote: »
    Hey,
    Would be interested in joining if you need anymore people. Beginner in tag rugby but played some rugby back in school so wouldnt need much updating on rules or that.

thanks
    Aidan

Hi Aidan,

Our summer league is nearly over, but thinking of joining an autumn league for august-september so send me a private message if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

deisedude wrote: »
    Hi Aidan,

Our summer league is nearly over, but thinking of joining an autumn league for august-september so send me a private message if you are interested
    In fairness if aidy72's post was in reply to me then I'd prefer if you didn't try to jump in like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Redman89

hey I would like to join a team if any of yas need another player for that autumn league played a bita tag before but usually just normal rugby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭fatguy2k1

Bumping this in case anyone is interested in joining our team for another summer league in St. Marys starting in mid-July according to here.

i'd be pretty intersted in plaing in that. give me a pm if you are getting a team sorted for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

I'd be interested injured my ankle few weeks back so it should hold up now let me know if u still need people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

i seen in the first few posts that the games take place at st mary's.
    is still the case? im unfit at the moment but have a huge love for rugby tag or union.

is there any team that meet up on the headford road area to train?
    willl there be a tag/full contact games be there when september comes with weekdays training and match's. my weekend is usually busy on weekends?

any info would be thankful

There are a few tag leagues. One in corinthians, one in dangan and one in marys. Leagues are drawing to a close but there is a 6 week league starting again in marys in august
    swiftman wrote: »
    i seen in the first few posts that the games take place at st mary's.
    is still the case? im unfit at the moment but have a huge love for rugby tag or union.

is there any team that meet up on the headford road area to train?
    willl there be a tag/full contact games be there when september comes with weekdays training and match's. my weekend is usually busy on weekends?

any info would be thankful

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭blahblahbla

Is there a winter league in Galway, thats starts around august or september?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Ya its in St Marys. Well at least it was last year anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Just wondering if there is any team playing late summer tag that would be up for a training game tomorrow evening in Renmore?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement