Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bassist wanted - dublin area - originals band

• 12-03-2012 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

3 piece band looking to expand with a nice dark bass sound - been together for about 6 months, have drums, guitars, violin, glockenspiel etc, we'd like to add a bass player to our ranks, we're sound lads and jam pretty much every friday in a great rehearsal studio near rathmines which amounts to around €3 each per hour... We have plenty of material and always new songs coming through, filtering the quality in preparation for gigs... it's not easy to find a bassist for some reason, they seem to get snapped up... drop me a pm for a link to the soundcloud page!

Should probably list a few influences... Radiohead, bob dylan, beatles, rolling stones, interpol, strokes, nick drake, neil young, arctic monkeys...

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Avling

hey there,im 25 female bassist and love all the influences listed.....am looking to join a band that jam weekly, iv been in bands over the years, rock band and trad band travelling and playing in australia and asia,playing guitar but last two years have been more into the bass. Im also based in dublin area.let me know if you are still looking for a bassist??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭doh777

pm sent thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pretentiouslad

Keep the PM's coming folks, some really nice bassists out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Smusik

Hi. Im a bass player and saw ur post. Could you send me the sound cloud links if yee are still looking? Im 29, playing from a young age. Love most types of music that have a bit of feeling and get the crowd going. Chers.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 theminstrels

Hey man bassist here 27 based in Dublin and have my own transport.. main influences beatles strokes libertines black keys..pm if interested cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 theminstrels

hey man are you still looking?

Advertisement