Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alergy Test

Options
  • 12-03-2012 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I have been very sick for the past couple of years. I suffered with Jaundice 2 years ago and since then I have not been the same, I pick up all colds and bugs, I suffer with terrible headaches which can cribble me for 4/5 weeks.

Ive been in and out of hospital and all they give me is pain killer after pain killer, I dnt like taking all these drugs and chemicals.

A friend has suggested getting an Alergy Test done, has anyone had this done and can I get some advice and feed back on how they got one.

Someone suggested the Amber Center in Mullingar, Can anyone give me advice and if youve had an alergy test done, how did you get on.

Thanks for reading my email.

Regards
    Bluesmurf
    :):D
    Tagged:

Advertisement