Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Issue

Options
  • 12-03-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Hi eircom,
    I signed up in November and after 2 weeks signed up for DD to avoid the 100e charge. On my first bill the charge was there so I rang up and the person said just not to pay the 100e as it was a billing error. Every month the charge still shows up on my bill. I have rang a couple of times to get it removed but to no avail. Could someone sort it out for me please as I'm sure its a very easy thing to do.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi eircom,
    I signed up in November and after 2 weeks signed up for DD to avoid the 100e charge. On my first bill the charge was there so I rang up and the person said just not to pay the 100e as it was a billing error. Every month the charge still shows up on my bill. I have rang a couple of times to get it removed but to no avail. Could someone sort it out for me please as I'm sure its a very easy thing to do.
    Thanks.

Hi orchidsrpretty

Can you private message me with your eircom account number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement