Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any vacancies going with the home services team ??

Options
  • 12-03-2012 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

Hi I seen a advert for Electric ireland on tv about the energy home team surveying homes and was wondering is there any positions available ?? if not would they be some in the furture?? and who do I apply to ??

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi guiseppe,

We have engaged a number of contractors, selected through a rigorous procurement process, to carry out this work on our behalf. This model will remain in place for the foreseeable future, so unfortunately we have no plans to recruit direct employees to provide this service at the moment.

For further information on our Home Services, including special offers, see here.

Thanks for the interest.

All the best,

David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 guiseppe

Thanks for getting back to me so quick. When you say you have engaged with contractors is that with the different Insulation companies ?? so carry out the surveys ..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Guiseppe,

Our Energy Services contractors carry out surveys and all other work on our behalf. They are insulation and heating companies.

Regards :)
    Una

Advertisement