Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Entrepeneurs

Options
  • 12-03-2012 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

As part of a five-part feature series for publication in a national newspaper I am looking for people who have set up their own businesses since the beginning of the recession, preferably with a strong online presence.

It will involve a twenty minute phone interview and a PLUG for your own business.

Please reply here and I will be in touch!

Denise :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Might be of use, setup in 2005. Small business tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

I'm sure there are a few lads over in the Entrepenurial and Business management forum that would be very interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Denise_Denise

Thank @Sully - it is small businesses I am interesting in talking to, but it would have to have been since the start of the recession with the figures I have (latter half of 2008). ..thank you very much for your help.

Good call @chillywilly . ..I'm quite obviously a newbie. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jofpear

is this still going? i'm 23, i have young business with a strong online component.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement