Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March Madness Prediction Competition.

• 12-03-2012 5:58pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone I've just created a bracket competition on yahoo for boards users. The league ID is 124104 and the password is boards . Have fun !

Anyone filling one out for the first time don't expect to get it right ! The odds of getting the sweet 16 exactly right are 1 in 13.4 million ! Yahoo has a comp where anyone with a perfect bracket wins 5 million, only us residents can win though :(

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Nice one, never did the bracket thing, was curious to see how it worked.

Are dodgy streams the only way to watch the games? I was willing to pay for ncaa.com's streaming service, but seems to be only available in the US.

From ESPN:
    "After Norfolk State’s win over Missouri, there are only 2 perfect brackets left in Tournament Challenge (out of 6.45 million)"

padraig_f wrote: »
    Nice one, never did the bracket thing, was curious to see how it worked.

Are dodgy streams the only way to watch the games? I was willing to pay for ncaa.com's streaming service, but seems to be only available in the US.

From ESPN:
    "After Norfolk State’s win over Missouri, there are only 2 perfect brackets left in Tournament Challenge (out of 6.45 million)"

There's an alright stream on vipbox.com.

If you have espn america then your sorted, they have coverage from 4pm to 3am or something along those lines !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Duke trailing Lehigh with 10 mins left....would be the 6th time ever a #2 seed has lost in the first round (5th being Norfolk State vs. Missouri earlier today).

padraig_f wrote: »
    Duke trailing Lehigh with 10 mins left....would be the 6th time ever a #2 seed has lost in the first round (5th being Norfolk State vs. Missouri earlier today).

And Duke ends up losing it !

Every bracket is imperfect now, and that's only after the first round !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

And Duke ends up losing it !

Every bracket is imperfect now, and that's only after the first round !

Lehigh really deserved it too, they were much better in my opinion. McCollum was superb, commentators questioning why McCollum wasn't at a school like Duke or such, idiots... People think coach K is some kind of genius, well if being able to draft the best players in America is genius, then maybe he is... rant over !

Would of liked to have seen more of Drummond and Lamb but ah well.
    Plumlee didnt impress me to much, could be decent but has a bit of work to do.
    Davis looks impressive to be fair, NBA ready by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

How are North Carolina doing and what seed are they?

My favourite basketball team bar none :)

Advertisement