Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all-in-one supplements

Options
  • 12-03-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

i'm looking to put on some lean mass and was thinking of taking an
    all-in-one supplement to help.anyone here used any of these or can recommend 1?
    Kinetica Complete
    PhD Synergy-ISO-7
    Reflex Nutrition One Stop

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Yip wrote: »
    Kinetica Complete
    PhD Synergy-ISO-7

thanks
    They generally contain whey, creatine, glucose and a load of things with fancy names that are pharmacologically inactive. You'd get whey and creatine for a lower price from an online vendor like Myprotein, and Tesco sell half-kilo bags of glucose for less than two euro, if I recall. The only time I'd consider buying one is if it were on offer. I've seen some for near half price in Argos on rare occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NiallFH

I take the Synergy, it has helped me bulk up and up my lifts, im not long into it so I dont know if these results would be considered good but I've went from:

10.5 to 12 stone

And for an example of strength gain I have gone from a 40 Kg Bench to a 90 Kg Bench

This is in about 2-3 months I reckon, A friend who is doing the same without the Synergy and he is about 10 Kg behind me with very little in the way of a gain in size

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

NiallFH wrote: »
    I take the Synergy, it has helped me bulk up and up my lifts, im not long into it so I dont know if these results would be considered good but I've went from:

10.5 to 12 stone

And for an example of strength gain I have gone from a 40 Kg Bench to a 90 Kg Bench

This is in about 2-3 months I reckon, A friend who is doing the same without the Synergy and he is about 10 Kg behind me with very little in the way of a gain in size
    -You have a better genetic predisposition towards strength than your friend
    -You are training harder and/or more efficiently than your friend
    -You have a better overall diet than your friend

I think any one or a combination of those would better explain the disparity in strength and weight gain between you and your friend. What's in the product you're listing?

Whey, sugar, Glutamine, creatine, multivitamins and zinc. All good, but not exactly steroids.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Yip

think i'll give Reflex a tickle,had a look at the nutritional values of them
    all vs price and reflex seems the cheapest.
    thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Da Za

This is awful.........awful I tell you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NiallFH

Pace2008 wrote: »
    -You have a better genetic predisposition towards strength than your friend
    -You are training harder and/or more efficiently than your friend
    -You have a better overall diet than your friend

I think any one or a combination of those would better explain the disparity in strength and weight gain between you and your friend. What's in the product you're listing?

Whey, sugar, Glutamine, creatine, multivitamins and zinc. All good, but not exactly steroids.

Aye well differences in genetics are a given and my diet would be better but we train together, same exercises.

Not steriods no but I prefer it in comparison to just protein, havent tried creatine and protein seperatly, is it much better?

Da Za wrote: »
    This is awful.........awful I tell you

care to say whats so awful?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Danny.B

why not just buy some whey, oats and add 5 gram creatine

the rest is all b.s.

dont believe the marketing from these companys, they just want your money

your diet is the thing that determines your gains, couple shakes wont fix a piss poor diet, not saying yours it, just saying it like lol

thanks for the replies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Yip wrote: »
    Kinetica Complete
    PhD Synergy-ISO-7

thanks

Don't forget ON Aftermax or ON HydroBuilder

• Advertisement
Advertisement