Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and away YouTube ?????

• 12-03-2012 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

For the past few weeks I have been watching all of the new episodes but recently they haven't been uploaded on you tube the past few days ? Why Is this and how can I watch episode 5470 elsewhere ?? I can't view it on 7 network because that's Australia so if anyone can help me please do! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Hmm yeah the one I usually watch it on has this on the account page now
    YouTube account cickybab2 has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants

Also don't expect get a valid link because even though it's on YouTube I think it's against the charter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Conor108 wrote: »
    Also don't expect get a valid link because even though it's on YouTube I think it's against the charter

Afraid so, sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement