Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile service deteriorating

Options
  • 12-03-2012 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

I have emobile broadband a while now and before it had meteor (i switched to emobile because calling meteor cost me and didn't come out my minutes)

Anyway the service was amazing. Nearly 4mbps-7mbps all the time. For a village that is pretty good but last week the service was down for a few hours and ever since it was fixed it isn't the same.

Modem is in full coverage connected the lot but wont open web pages. Or opens them but cuts out and you have to disconnect and reconnect numerous times just to get to the next webpage. Exact same way 3 was.

I really want to know when will the service be fixed?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

PM Tony in the eircom forum with the details of the village and the mast...maybe you told the neighbours and they themselves got emobile thereby maxing out the mast .

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1293

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭chris2008x

According to emobile customer care it was first Google chrome then a virus and now Solar storms.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Are you shi*ting me?? :(

3 different agents or did one genius come up with all that? It seems like you are tethering, am I right??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to eircom forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭chris2008x

Sorted. Service is now back to normal avg speed 4mb+ so i'm happy. The excuses were not as bad as three use to give.

Some classic ones

1.Its windows 7
    2. Rain/wind/snow/sun what other weather do we get in Ireland?
    3. No such thing as Google on they're computer. I'm serious they actually said that.
    4. We are not in that area even though it was NBS
    5. The signal is too good
    6. Signal too poor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

chris2008x wrote: »
    Sorted. Service is now back to normal avg speed 4mb+ so i'm happy. The excuses were not as bad as three use to give.

Some classic ones

1.Its windows 7
    2. Rain/wind/snow/sun what other weather do we get in Ireland?
    3. No such thing as Google on they're computer. I'm serious they actually said that.
    4. We are not in that area even though it was NBS
    5. The signal is too good
    6. Signal too poor

Hi chris2008x
    glad that was sorted before any more was added to your list:o. If yo uhave any further issue with this just PM me your tel and pin number and I wil have this investgated for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭finnegan101

I couldn't agree more with you in relation to their lies....
    non existent customer service, their dishonesty and blatant lies.

in july 2011 When i first moved to emobile, I started to receive phone calls that were intended for a business man from the other side of the country.... believing they were speaking to the correct persons answer machine, i was receiving personal voice mails from friends, accountants etc etc intend for someone else.... they basically gave me his number!!! and with this i knew all about his business, his financial status, his customers......

march 2012, and despite countless phone calls, registered letters, emails, everyday there is just another lie..... 7 months after requesting a copy of my contract, they supplied me with a request to my number, along with vodafone terms and conditions!!!!! still cant figure that one out, but they insist i have been sent the correct information !!!!

The constant lies by staff, managers, supervisors is endless, the only thing that appears to be certain is that another lie is only a phone call away....

when they are caught out with lie after lie, they just terminate the call....

the only advise i could give anyone is run amile from emobile, and make sure you tell anyone you know the same....

Advertisement