Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation Night!!

• 12-03-2012 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Just wondering what you're all doing for your graduation night? Personally my mates and I are highly unorganised people so we dont know what we're doing yet but I know that the graduation is a day after my birthday so either way it'll be good :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

Don't know yet, but the problem is getting into places :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

the graduation is a day after my birthday

:eek: Same, are you me? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

:eek: Same, are you me? :rolleyes:
    No sir, i think you are me :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

My plan for grad night:
    Go home after ceremony, see the family, get some food etc. Start drinking games at your mates house (or have some people over to yours) at like 6 or 7. Head into the local at round 10. Get bus or whatever to nearest nightclub around 12ish. Proceed drinking games with shots. Find a lady friend, do something you'll regret in the morning, die for two days after!
    Follow this plan and you're guaranteed a good night (and an empty wallet:pac:) :D

Last year's grad was unreal and it wasn't even mine so I can only imagine what this year will be like :p

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

I like the way you think jonny :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

I like the way you think jonny :D
    That's how I roll :p

Advertisement