Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant with karaoke or music?

Options
  • 12-03-2012 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Any one know of a good restaurant with some entertainment? preferably somewhere near swords or malahide. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Any one know of a good restaurant with some entertainment? preferably somewhere near swords or malahide. thanks

Jade Palace in Applewood Village has Karaorke rooms and its free if there are more than 6 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Bumble_Beans

celticbest wrote: »
    Jade Palace in Applewood Village has Karaorke rooms and its free if there are more than 6 people.

Whats the food like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Whats the food like?

It's been quiet a while since I ate there but the food was good and reasonable priced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

The plaza Chinese in swords used to. I was in Siam Thai in malahide on Friday night and the singers allowed others sing at the end of the night which was great craic. Not sure if that's the norm tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Bumble_Beans

thanks rang old plaza in swords they do karaoke and from reviews i've read food sounds nice too plus birthday girl gets a framed photo of the night. thank for replies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Yeah food in the Plaza is good. I've had several really nice meals there. I've never done the Karaoke however.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Zao in Omni used to have a good lively karaoke on a Saturday night,
    I haven't been there in a while though.
    Food is very good.

Advertisement