Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rossin, Slane & District Anglers Club membership

Options
  • 12-03-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

hi all
    am thinking about joining Rossin, Slane & District Anglers Club on the river boyne.

am just woundering how much is it?
    and who do i contact?

know i have fished this stretch on day tickets for the past two years and would rather join this year.

if any could give me some info on who to contact it would be a big help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

I would imagine wherever you got the day tickets is the same place you will get the season membership.
    Colm in East Coast Angling in Navan might have membership forms for there or at least might know somewhere that has.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

http://www.rossinslaneangling.com/

my husband is a member, and he had to wait over 6 years to get membership, he only got in because when they brought out catch and release, a lot of regulars left the club, and places became available.

Advertisement