Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

st patricks day de hauge holland or amsterdam

Options
  • 12-03-2012 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

hi all myself and a mate are working in rotterdam and are trying to choose between den hagg or amsterdam for paddys day.something is pushing me towards den hagg.he is a musician and is mad to find somewhere he can hear the ballads and trad sessions

can any one help me choose or help me make up me mind

thnaks alot for your replies if i get any:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dunphus

hi all myself and a mate are working in rotterdam and are trying to choose between den hagg or amsterdam for paddys day.something is pushing me towards den hagg.he is a musician and is mad to find somewhere he can hear the ballads and trad sessions

can any one help me choose or help me make up me mind

thnaks alot for your replies if i get any:D

Is there anything in particular going on in Amsterdam or will it just be the local pubs doing something? At least I know they're doing something in grote markt in den haag.

http://www.irishclub.nl/wiki/index.php?title=Special_Event

I can't imagine it's going to be fantastic but I'm inclined to check it out, it's nice and close. The Kilkenny dance group and damhsa na nOg are dutch groups, don't know about the music. Seems to be fairly geared towards a family day out but there's a couple of pubs around grote markt that I reckon will be daycent.

Advertisement