Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl Rock Group

Options
  • 12-03-2012 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey there, Im a 25 year old Dublin based bassist/ guitarist looking to start a girly rock band mainly doing covers. I ave been playing music for years and have played in rock groups and trad groups. Theres a lack of girl rock groups in Dublin, I dont think I have ever come across cover bands in Dublin doing classic girly rock covers such as bands from the rrriot girl scene like L7, Hole etc and older groups such as Blondie and Joan Jett etc. If anyone is interested pm me!:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bandstuff

Hey sent you a PM regarding another project. Just saw this post now. Would like to get involved playing bass in something like this, but I am a guy. Great idea! Love all those bands. Wish you the best with it.

Advertisement