Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy lawn seed/fertilizer in dublin?

Options
  • 12-03-2012 10:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭

just finished getting my lawn ready to be resown and keep reading here about farmers co-ops and the like, being cheaper for seed and fertilizer. can anyone direct me to one near Dublin 7 please? been told to avoid Woodies and the like, but i'm open to it if they're gonna be the same price.
    need a good quality seed and fertilizer for a decent price.

any ideas or suggestions welcome.
    thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

david75 wrote: »
    just finished getting my lawn ready to be resown and keep reading here about farmers co-ops and the like, being cheaper for seed and fertilizer. can anyone direct me to one near Dublin 7 please? been told to avoid Woodies and the like, but i'm open to it if they're gonna be the same price.
    need a good quality seed and fertilizer for a decent price.

any ideas or suggestions welcome.
    thanks in advance.

Mr Middleton in town,up the very top of Henry Street,allmost at Capel Street.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

oh that place up on Mary street? never thought of that, thanks for the heads up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

david75 wrote: »
    oh that place up on Mary street? never thought of that, thanks for the heads up!

Yep,thats the very one indeed.:)

Advertisement