Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishonored first gameplay footage

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Game is very cool seen a good bit of gameplay last summer at Gamesom some very nice ideas like rats that give away your position because they start eating the body of the guy you just killed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

It really didn't show much in the way of gameplay. However, the powers that the two boys are talking about sounds like they could make for some really interesting gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Looks really good. Very Bioshock inspired by the look. I mean the powers and the steampunk setting. 2K games mightn't be too happy about that.

But it's certainly a game I'd check out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

This is my most anticipated game of 2012, with a really strong pedigree behind it. Can't wait!

Advertisement