Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography essays MEGATHREAD!!

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭rkeano5

Lads does anyone have any tips for what to study for Global Interdependence, it was barely covered in my class so I'm fairly worried.

Would I get away with just knowing; Development and The Interdependent Global Economy... any advice would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

Hayezer wrote: »
    Looking through my answers there, for things like waterfall I say Process:Hydraulic action, Abrasion, Solution. If i gave a little explanation of each of them would they count as SRPs :D?

Not sure I did that in my mocks and the corrector only counted it as one SRP even though I had clearly labelled it as three !

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

rkeano5 wrote: »
    Lads does anyone have any tips for what to study for Global Interdependence, it was barely covered in my class so I'm fairly worried.

Would I get away with just knowing; Development and The Interdependent Global Economy... any advice would be much appreciated

Well I'm just doing global warming! Reckon I could bluff my way through an aid question and get at least half as well

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

Can anyone tell me how to recognise a waterfall on an Ordnance Survey map? Kinda urgent? :/ please

I'd also like to know how many marks you lose if you describe formation of a waterfall and don't locate it? (if there is none)

• Advertisement

rkeano5 wrote: »

something to do with Aid seems to have come up every year (except 2007) so i'm counting on that. i'm also gonna try learn NGO's cause it seems like a popular one too

I'd also like to know how many marks you lose if you describe formation of a waterfall and don't locate it? (if there is none)

yeah you get 0 marks if the grid reference is wrong or if you describe a formation that's not there :/ i think it's really unfair. it happened me in my mocks, did a great answer explaining the formation then got 0 cause my grid reference was wrong

yeah you get 0 marks if the grid reference is wrong or if you describe a formation that's not there :/ i think it's really unfair

WHAT???? B0LLOCKS!!!!

Now I've to learn another essay on top of my... whole course! Time to get back to it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

5 o clock in the morning job for me
    Let's do this together.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I went over my 3 biome essays
    Human impact on biomes
    How plants and animals adapt
    Biome characteristics

Does a biome question always come up?

I went over rocks , earthquakes , central place theory I'll be up at 6am to do more cramming. I thought it'd be too much to do anymore than that tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭clairey__Ox

And may we never see an SRP again.

Amen.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 grizzly_bear

And may we never see an SRP again.

Amen.

Amen,amen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Williamhicks

mod snip - Please take paid sites elsewhere, or advertise it honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

hmm this just looks like my type of thread :D what do yous think of this idea, leaving out everything to do with plate marginfs, volacanoes, earthquakes, fold mts, MNC,s and soils and hoping to get an a1. After my breakdown of the exam paper seems possible to still be covered at least 1 q with them gone

Advertisement