Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tebessa belongs to B-IE again :)

Options
  • 12-03-2012 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

Seriously, we should just build a house there at this stage :)

Well done everyone, I only played in the final, and got absolutely leathered about 2 minutes in, but well played everyone, a super, well deserved win :)

And land again is ALWAYS good :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

and I finally got my IS-7 ! A great day for B-IE :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Congratulations to the team; sorry I could not be there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

and with cw down to the 15th we have it for a min 2 days:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Did someone put down the HQ last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Congrats!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nody wrote: »
    Did someone put down the HQ last night?

Yes I did.

The lads did great Dan - I only went in for the last battle (though was available for the others after we had our Abbey run lol) - but I didn't join the team as they were doing well and didn't want to take anyones place.

I think someone must have had to leave, but I joined, and basically did a Dangrim.

I was in the first 3 tank on the river rush, and got feckin' hammered by 2 t30's lol lasted about 2 minutes.

I looked at the rest of the battle, and they gave them a right 'ol hiding.

Great win.

** Oh, and we have broken the 1000 gold mark in the treasury!

Advertisement