Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!.My Fish Have Been Attacked

Options
  • 12-03-2012 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi i have a juwel lido 120 tank and i have
    8 Harlequin Rasboras
    12 Buenos Aires Tetras
    2 Gold Gouramis
    2 Marble Veil Angels
    and lately the tetras have attacked one of the rasboras and both my angels the rasbora is dead now and the angels are are recovering in a 54l tank how could i help them recover as they wont eat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,239 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Re-configuring the tank might help. A lot of fighting in tanks is territorial: if the fish can't recognise "their" territory, they won't defend it...

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Len10157

but how do i help the angels recover quickly as their fins are damaged and ones eye is damaged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mutznutz

Angels have a tendancy to just give up sometimes if they are stressed out .. make sure the water in the recovery tank is up to scratch and maybe use some stress coat .. this reduces stress by 40 % ... api is the best i think ... and you could try giving them some bloodworms they love those and might decide to eat them :D

Advertisement