Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering in Belfast

Options
  • 12-03-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

Hi,

This might sound like a strange request but anyway...

If I find something that appeals to me, I would like to do a bit of volunteering. Not really sure what I'm interested in or what there is out there for me.

The thread about Volunteering in Peru looks fascinating but small steps first!

I live in Belfast so can anyone help me out or inform me how to find out what volunteering options there are out there for me?

Many thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

Think about what you are interested in whether it be sport, health matters, animals etc. and what commitment you can give. It can take time and effort to find the right fit that is available for you. Volunteer Now is a good one stop shop for all things volunteering in NI. getting involved is a good page to start on. If you are wondering what general options are out there click on the drop down menu -Activity- and you'll see a list and you can go look at all the possible positions under that category by searching the activity.

Advertisement