Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illegal Dumping at Portlaw Forestry

Options
  • 12-03-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Was around the forestry in Portlaw, few days ago and the illegal dumping of domestic waste is terrible, and right at the entrances up from the church, they must open the door and swing it out, its avery popular spot for people from outside the village. I do up these louts are caught.Obviously people going there are saying "oh lets bring our rubbish to Portlaw Forestry and dump it" Its the low IQ's i blame.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭baords dyslexic

Phone the concil and report it, the litter warden (poor s0d) will normally clear it up and check the waste for any identifying information like bills and if he finds any then the dumpers end up in court.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

It's disgraceful and goes beyond just bags of rubbish. I've seen a number of large electrical appliances like washing machines, bits of cars and the like. They should do a big clean up and promote these areas to tourists, hardly anyone knows about them (apart from these idiots tossing out their junk). :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32 power123

The council cleaned the place around a month ago, and 2-3 days after there was rubbish dumped again. It's disgraceful because its a nice place to walk your dogs .

Advertisement